Bad esn be used anywhere?

I have an Iphone 5 32 gb from Sprint. My friend gave it to me said it had a bad ESN.

I checked online with the IMEI # and it came up stating it was ready for activation with Verizon. I am very confused. Can this phone be used with verizon or anywhere internationally? I am trying to sell it to buy one for our ATT network.

It is Model A1429

someone help me!

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Esn is only used in the CDMA network, as long as the phone can be activated on the AT&T network you'll be fine

PS, Verizon/sprint iPhone 5 does not work on AT&T LTE network. The best you'll get is HSPA+

dannielle will be eternally grateful.