The HTC Evo 4G LTE is an Android smartphone developed by HTC Corporation to be released exclusively by Sprint.

How to recover internal memory from a completely dead phone.

One day while charging my phone, my EVO LTE turned off and never turned back on. I replaced the battery but still no charge. I figured that the problem might be in the motherboard.

My question is , is it at all possible to remove the internal memory itself and replace it on my new phone to recover the lost data?

So it dose work oldturkey

Hello, accidentally erase your valuable data by ROM flashing, factory resetting, deleting, rooting or others? Of course you can always turn to experts. But it may be very costly. Being safe and trouble-free, Android Data Recovery is a good tool to recover data from Android operating systems—Android 4.0, Android 4.4, Android 5.0, etc. Sim Card data, external storage data and internal storage data are all recoverable.

Android Data Recovery is a user-friendly program for data recovery. Unlike other recovery tools, it covers a wider range of data types, which includes photos, contacts, messages and so forth, and a wider range of android devices.

So, you can try using this secure software to restore data from dead Huawei phone

So, from where should I recover my data? and does it recovers all types of data such as pictures, musics and videos?

My ASUS zenfone selfie has stopped working permanently. How can I recover my files from it?

scott, no it is not. At least not for the normal DIY'er. The memory are IC's that are soldered to the logic board. Unless you have a reball station, the proper stencils and plenty of experience you won't get it accomplished.....

Thank you oldturkey, that's what I needed to hear.

Actually on the evo lte it is! The internal memory module IS NOT on the motherboard in this case. It's actually separate and runs through one of the ribbons to the motherboard to interface with it. I just found out after switching my motherboard over to a whole different phone, all my files were gone but the phone apps, setting, etc were all mine. I switch back to my old screen and all other items that were separate to the mobo and all my files came back! If you find another motherboard and implant it in your phone you should be good!

That's great news to hear! Ever thought about making a guide for this phone so that others can benefit from your findings?

This is untrue. Internal memory is soldered to the motherboard on EVO LTE

Hi, I think the first thing you should do is going to try "wake up" your phone first. Repair shop can help you a lot. But you also can do it by yourself, but you need to make sure you have the ability to control everything in the operation you try to turn on your phone. You can search many method on Google about the refurbishment. If you have no idea about how to perform you'd better go to the repair shop.

But one thing you need to pay attention to is that after refurbishment (which means you got a new system on your phone like Android 4.1.2 or higher), all the data on your phone will be gone. This is because the refurbishment operation will give you a "new" phone-I mean the system. So the data will be gone. But actually you still can get them back by some tools or apps which allow you to sync your phone with your computer and run the recovery tools/apps on your computer to recover your data on your phone.

Here I suggest you after you get back your phone, don't put any new files into your phone 'cause if you do this, the data overwritten will be caused and you will lose the chance to recover your data.

The data recovery operation is not so complicated, you can visit this post to get more details and see if it can help you or not,

My INTERNAL MEMORY IS DEAD, I CANT INSTALL ANY APP. IT SIMPLY SAYS 'INSTALLATION FAILED' EVEN THOUGH I UNINSTALL AS MANY AS ALL THE APPS, AND I FACTORY RESET, MY THE STORAGE DOESNT SHOW ON THE APP MENU. I NEED HELP PLZ.

My yureka is completely dead .and I want now internal backup so wat can I do sir :( plz help me some thoughts

Do you suffering the same problem as well? Have no idea about how to get back data from broken Samsung or other mobile phone? I know how it feels like after your phone's screen broke up and you have no backups on your computer or other places. But fortunately, you have met the Android data recovery here, and then you'll be able to restore data from broken or dead Android phone within a few clicks.

Actually, when your Android phone broke down, the most urgent thing is that you lose contacts on your phone and you are eager to recover deleted contacts on it. And sometimes you may have saved lots of precious photos of your family or friends, right? So, as a good Android Data Recovery software, it should have the ability to help recover lost or deleted data like contacts, messages, recover deleted photos from android, or even videos on the broken Android phone within a few clicks. And we're proud of the Android data recovery have added these functions into the program in the latest version. Thus, you can freely get it and start recovering data from broken Android mobile phone systematically.

scott will be eternally grateful.