0

hayden wolf
1

iPhone 5c Broken Screen Replacement

When do you expect for you guys, or anyone else, for that matter to have replacement screens for the newest iPhone 5c? I had bad luck with a screen break and I can't get any luck with verizon or apple.

2

Mitch Rush

Here is a good place to get a screen but you may want to wait for the price to drop, https://gounlock.com/details.php?itemId=...

0

Lauren Itzikowitz
1

Went I to apple store together mine replaced, as it broke very easily, I might add. And the only option I had since I didn't take insurance is buying a new phone!

0

Carlos Gonzalez
1

I have a green iPhone 5c with a crack screen too. It also broke way too easily. Looking at the phone closely it is actually a bad design because the screen is not fully surrounded by the plastic casing so it is expose to easy cracking.

0

David
513

5C and 5 do NOT have the same digitizer. The connector is different. I don't think white 5C screens have started coming into the country yet for resell.

0

YoloRepair ca

If your LCD is ok you can replace just the glass but I warn you it's a lot of work and you HAVE to take your time otherwise you will screw up and it won't look perfect.

0

Vege Cai
451

I suggest that to get a LCD Screen with Digitizer Replacement Parts for Apple iPhone 5C and replace it by yourself, which will save a lot.

0

Tom Willing
1

It is very important to get the original iPhone Parts from the store or online buy. I can suggest you a site android-parts.net where you can get original parts.

0

hathway
57

Get a LCD Screen with Digitizer Replacement Parts for your iPhone 5C