Identifiable by the model number S7562, the Galaxy S Duos is a dual sim card smartphone made by Samsung.

Power button not working GT-S7562

I've had !@#$ Phone for a year now and the first time when i had the problem with the power button it just would not turn off my phone, then I did some research on the web and and I came across a tip where you will take out the battery leave it like that for a day and then it will work. To my surprise it did work, for another three months and now it happened again and now I can't turn my phone on now for a week now.

I live in Kosovo and there are not Samsung service shops around.

My question is: Can it be fix? Where? ore any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Valon.Hoxha@gmail.com

my samsung gts7562 wont power on after installing <[E610]unlock_1.0_signed.apk>on it.. i restarted and thats it..it dead..neither will it charge..plz help...

my samsung galaxy duo. the problem is the power button was kind of malfunction. it would not turn on

Most Helpful Answer

no warking

change the battery ,get the another working battery because may be ur battery inside run out of charge .get any working battery and put it there it will work

boss after 7562 complete flashing phone can not started

what can do

plz ans

Plug your phone in charger while pressing the middle button it would turn on. or press the side volume button it would turn o.

volume botton not warking

side button off to directly switchoff

Valon Hoxha will be eternally grateful.