The HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One printer can be used as a printer, copier, scanner. This printer uses a 5 color print system.

paper feeder won't suck in paper

paper feeder won't pick up paper, I need to push paper in myself to let the roller suck in the paper.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Over time the paper dust causes the feed rollers to loose their tackiness to grab the paper.

What you need is a rubber revitalizer which is a blend of special cleaners and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate buna-nitrile, EPDM and other composite rubber feeder rollers. Kenetix Rubber Revitalizer is one product you could use to clean the rollers.

If you have a silicone rollers you can use a good quality of Isopropyl alcohol to wipe them down.

Could also be the same problem as described here :

Paper feed rollers have stopped feeding paper?

The Gear on the silver rod was "destroyed" inside - so it can't push the paper (doesn't turn with the silver rod when "loaded" with paper. The solution provided by Benjamin was perfect for me.

It may be the rollers are not turning at all. Worth checking with a flashlight.

That is my problem on a 7510 Photosmart.

My problem also. rollers not turning on 7510.

Will will be eternally grateful.