iPhone 4

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Can I retrieve my pictures off my damaged iPhone?

hi, I had a specialist check out my iphone (that I dropped) and he said that my motherboard is damaged. He said I might as well get a new phone. But I was wondering is there ANY way. I could retrieve my photos? And if not....if I do decide to repair my motherboard, will all my data still be on their?

Noom, that will depend on the repair itself. Your data is stored on the memory IC's and as long as you do not have to restore you should be ok. when was the last time your did an update or anything else on your iPhone that required that you plug it into a computer? The data could actually be on your computer......What part of the motherboard is damaged? What does it, or does it not, do

by oldturkey03

well, the pictures im actually concerned about are the pictures I took the exact day I dropped my iphone, and as for the motherboard itself, im not sure what part is damaged, the guy didn't mention it, but the phone shows the apple logo when I try to turn it on, then turns back off.

by Noom

what happens to my photos and notes that i have on my iphone 5 because on thursday afternoon my iphone fell out of my pocket and the screen popped up i was wondering if there is a way for me to get my iphone 5 fixed 33 seconds ago by waleed rehman Edit Delete

by waleed rehman

Just connect apple iphone/ipad tablet/ipod touch gadget contact into laptop/Mac pc and introduction this marvelous application, it is possible to straight recoup connections, much, messages and photos more from your iOS apparatus, even when your system is worn out or dropped into normal water. http://tinyurl.com/pqg6h3y

by Brown Patrik

If you backup with iTunes and you restored from the backup and the photos were gone, then there is no where to retrieve them from unless you have another backup that contains those photos.

Launch iTunes on the computer and go to iTunes>Preferences>Devices. You will see a window with all of your backups listed in it.

If you see a recent backup that you are certain contains the photos that you need, recover deleted photos from iphone. If it does't work, maybe you can try some recovery tool, say, iPhone Data Recovery.

I think the suggestions might be of use to you.

How on earth does dropping the phone cause the MOB to be damaged? You must have dropped it out of a plane!! If it still syncs to the computer, you can back up all of your data and you'll be golden.

I dropped it from a hummer!! lol, but i have all the pictures I need except for the ones I took the day I dropped the phone.

by Noom

Look at the answers below, all spamming answers, then you will know the reason why he asks, LOL

by Saranine

How to extract iphone photos from backup : http://tinyurl.com/kndccem

by Cgvmellii

Check if you have iTunes or iCloud backup of your iPhone first, if you have either of them, try to recover deleted photos from iPhone with previous backup.

iTunes and iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone even if have not done it manually:

iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your iPhone on a daily basis as long as your device is:

Connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi

Connected to a power source

Screen locked

iTunes can create backups of your iPhone automatically when you sync with iTunes (disabled if you have iCloud backup turned on).

Still haven’t found your iPhone backup? These are still other methods to recover deleted texts on your iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery.

I collected two methods to recover deleted photos from iPhone:

Method 1: Restore from your iCloud backup

Restore from your iCloud backup, if you used iCloud to backup your phone, see iCloud: Backup and restore overview, or estore from a backup you made with iTunes on your mac or PC.

Method 2: recover with iPhone data recovery software

Even the data was deleted from iPhone, but it is still stored in the NAND flash drive, with iPhone Data Recovery, uses can easily restore deleted data from iPhone, read this article: How to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5.

Suggestion: It is highly recommended to have a regular backup for your iPhone in order to minimize you’re lost of iPhone.

Hello, if you have backuped your pictures with iTunes or iClou backup you can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover them. Here is how to recover the pictures from iTunes backup:

1. Run the software and choose "Recover Data from iTunes Backup Files". It will automatically detect all the iTunes backup files in your computer. Tap the backup you need and click "Start Scan" button on the program interface to scan your iPhone backup.

2. After scanning, the contents of your iPhone will be shown in categories in the left sidebar. Usually the scanning will take a few minutes or so. You can check to preview details of each category, check files you need and click on "Recover".

You can also restore the pictures from iCloud with the similar steps. If you haven't backuped them you'd better to choose recover directly from iPhone to recover it. There is also a video guide for you to refer to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZjMgRkI...

I also lost my photos a few days ago!! My friend accidently deleted my iPhone photos and he couldn't get them back. I was so upset and asked for help on the forum. Most of the answers adviced me to check my iTunes and iCloud to recover those deleted photos. But I never back up my iPhone files! That didn't work to me. Then some guys suggested me to use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, they said only by using iPhone recovery tool can I have chace to find my photos back. I tried it and it really works. If you also forget to back up your photos to iTunes, you can try it. Here is the tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone.

You can use MobiKin Doctor for iOS to extract iPhone photos from backup file. It is the professional software to get back lost data from iphone, ipad or ipod. You can have a try.

I use MobiKin Doctor for iOS as my ios data recovery tool. It really work well and it can extract or recover contacts, text messages, photos, music, video, call history, text messages, notes, calendar, reminders, voice memos, or even Safari bookmarks, etc from iphone or backup files. Hope this helps!

Sorry for hearing that your iPhone is damaged.

If you want to retrieve photos from iCloud, first of all, you should know that whether there is a iCloud backup file available.

You can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to have a try, which can detect your iCloud backups automatically.

After that you can download the backup file and take a preview of it.

Hi i have dif problem i have iphone and disable and unlock they have possiable to open my iphone to change mother board or logic board ? I hope you will help me

Hey, Noom, you just mentioned your iPhone is broken and can't be repaired, but you haven't mentioned whether you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud. If you have backed your iPhone with either of them, and you still plan to use iPhone, you can easily get back those photos by setting up as a new iPhone with iCloud backup or restoring your device with iTunes backup. If you just want to get back photos instead of all the data on your broken iPhone, you can use some iTunes backup extractor to extract photos from iTunes backup. PhoneRescue is the tool like this, It helps you extract iPhone data and files from iTunes backup. Here is a guide to how to undelete photos from iPhone with or without backup, this guide mentioned how to extract photos from iTunes backup, maybe it is useful for you. Good luck to you!

Score -1

As above says, whether your pictures lose or not will depend on the repair itself. Your data is stored on the memory IC's and as long as you do not have to restore you should be ok.

You’d better retrieve your pictures from your damaged iPhone first. However, there are some methods to recover data, from iTunes backup, from iCloud backup or from other iPhone data recovery. The first and second methods are base of your backup files on iTunes and iCloud. If you have not backed up data ever, there is empty. To this situation, you have another try-using some iPhone data recovery software to get back your pictures from your iPhone directly. Maybe it can work, have a try.

Read the tutorial to get more datails.

How to Recover Pictures from Damaged iPhone.

Score -1

Photo vault probably uses links to the photo app's photos, so when you delete them the photos are gone in your "vault" as well, as you discovered. Unfortunately, on a device, there's no SD card or similar storage that can extract deleted files from. iPhone Data Recovery is professional software that can help you extract iPhone file and get all of photos back if you deleted your cherished photos by mistake. Download the free trial version below to check your deleted photos before you recover them.

Supported devices: iPhone 5S/5C/ 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 1, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4

Score -1

what happens to my photos and notes that i have on my iphone 5 because on thursday afternoon my iphone fell out of my pocket and the screen popped up i was wondering if there is a way for me to get my iphone 5 fixed

by waleed rehman

Noom will be eternally grateful.