Screen readout malfunctioned and minutes later everything was dead.
Shortly after using my GE microwave/ convection oven the display screen showed all squares and at the bottom of the screen it said to push any button to continue. When I tried to press one of the buttons nothing would happen. Then I tried unplugging the microwave for a few minutes and when I plugged it in again the display showed the same squares. Ten minutes later I checked the display again and it was totally blank and nothing on the microwave worked. I'm pretty handy, is there any chance I can fix this myself?
Is this a good question?