The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Can I use iPhone 5 screen on a 5c?

It may be a little early for this question but I'll ask anyway.

Basically, I have an iPhone 5c with a broken screen, it's cracked right through (no worries, the phone was for testing), and I was thinking as opposed to throwing it out maybe I could fix the screen with an old iPhone 5 screen?

I yanked a black iPhone 5 screen from a device a few weeks ago, it's spotless, but I'm curious if anyone knows if this will work before I start pulling stuff apart? It may be a dumb question but I have yet to find anything.

Matt Jones, already been asked, and the answer is "No". Check Can I put an iPhone 5 screen on a 5c? for more explanations on the why not.

%#*@ ##&&% ##&&% dick &&^& !&^&^ ass dick bithch &&^& britany\ \

Matt Jones will be eternally grateful.