1

bigpapa
13

iPhone 4 is disabled, how do I fix it?

My brothers friend gave him an iPhone 4 and it's disabled all we can do on it is slide the lock screen to call for an emergency.. And we've tried to connect it to iTunes and it's not working, it just says error. At first it said iTunes needs to be updated, so we updated it, and it says "iTunes cannot connect to iPhone because it needs a passcode" and it says that we should enter the passcode and try again. but the iphone itself doesnt let us do that?? I want to make the phone work for my brother, help please!!

bigpapa, try to place your iPhone in DFU mode. Check here for instructions http://osxdaily.com/2010/06/24/iphone-df... then try to restore with iTunes.

1

Brad

Also, Recovery Mode is all that is necessary. Open iTunes on computer. Connect iPhone to computer. Hold both home and power buttons for 20 seconds until iTunes finds iPhone in Recovery Mode. Then just click the Restore button of iTunes on your computer.

1

diane
13

if i do recovery mode will i lose my pics music an contacts in phone

If your pics, music and contacts are in iCloud or saved in iTunes, you will lose nothing. If not, Disabled iPhone has lost them anyways.

Brad,

1

Brianna Floyd
13

My mother says my phone is factory locked? Could I fix it using these instructions?

1

biruk
37

iput my password they just say connect o itune

plese I need to use my ipone they said connect to itune or emergency call

Edited by: biruk ( )

1

biruk
37

I cant open and call my iphone 4

1

biruk
37

please can help meto open

0

minal shah
1

My new I phone 4 isn't working cause of disability I've checked on the internet but there r 3 types of disabilities but my phone is just saying

IPhone IS DISABLED

I can't figure it out plz

If any OE knows plz ans

0

Slobodan Urdovski
1

I fixed the error by following this guide http://www.unlockboot.com/2013/05/iphone...