iPhone 4

Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

iPhone 4 is disabled, how do I fix it?

My brothers friend gave him an iPhone 4 and it's disabled all we can do on it is slide the lock screen to call for an emergency.. And we've tried to connect it to iTunes and it's not working, it just says error. At first it said iTunes needs to be updated, so we updated it, and it says "iTunes cannot connect to iPhone because it needs a passcode" and it says that we should enter the passcode and try again. but the iphone itself doesnt let us do that?? I want to make the phone work for my brother, help please!!

bigpapa, try to place your iPhone in DFU mode. Check here for instructions http://osxdaily.com/2010/06/24/iphone-df... then try to restore with iTunes.

by oldturkey03

Most Helpful Answer

Also, Recovery Mode is all that is necessary. Open iTunes on computer. Connect iPhone to computer. Hold both home and power buttons for 20 seconds until iTunes finds iPhone in Recovery Mode. Then just click the Restore button of iTunes on your computer.

if i do recovery mode will i lose my pics music an contacts in phone

If your pics, music and contacts are in iCloud or saved in iTunes, you will lose nothing. If not, Disabled iPhone has lost them anyways.

by Brad

iput my password they just say connect o itune

plese I need to use my ipone they said connect to itune or emergency call

I cant open and call my iphone 4

please can help meto open

how does this help

by Christen agnew

In the past, in order to update your iPhone or install applications, you had to connect it to your computer and upload it from there. Now high speed WiFi allows you to download content directly to your phone, but it also means you might never have felt the need to sync the device with iTunes.

I have found the best solutions to fix the disabled iphone on this site : http://theitbros.com/iphone-is-disabled-...

My mother says my phone is factory locked? Could I fix it using these instructions?

My new I phone 4 isn't working cause of disability I've checked on the internet but there r 3 types of disabilities but my phone is just saying

IPhone IS DISABLED

I can't figure it out plz

If any OE knows plz ans

iphone is disable,connect to itunes

itunes not connect im my iphone

iphone is disabled connect to itunes

iphoe is disabled connect ot itunes

by mihirnkd

Well my Iphone 4 has been Disable but i can't connect to Itunes can anyone please help because I promised my sister that i will undisable her phone because she is in a commer in hospital I NEED INSTANT HELP PLEASE!!>>>>>>>

I fixed the error by following this guide http://www.unlockboot.com/2013/05/iphone...

dont have a mac no itunes

by Manuel Mendez

s

1. Turn off your iPhone

2. Hold the home button then connect the usb cable (Keep holding the button)

3. Wait until a "Cable Logo" shows up on your iPhone and iTunes detect your device in recovery mode

4. Perform a update / restore via iTunes

5. Activate the iPhone using your SIM

If there are any issues on any steps let me know.

i restore my iphone bt it wants to activation with previous apple id and idonot no the first user, then what i do?

i also have same ploblem on my iphone4

disable iphone 4s== Heading text ==

bigpapa will be eternally grateful.