First atikmpag.sys caused BSOD, Now 8 Beeps When I turn it on.
I had over heating problem with my laptop. Later I started getting blue screens.
- atikmpag.sys – address FFFFF88003F98C48 base at FFFFF88003F92000
So after bluescreen sometimes it wont start, like some beeps in the start, but I was able to make it run after couple of tries.
Now its not even turning on. Just keeps beeping when I power it on. Black screen, no display. 8 Beeps I can hear.
Already tried Fixes:
1. Updated drivers, from Dell, Intel and AMD websites.
2. Updated BIOS.
3. Opened Laptop, Cleaned all the dust.
4. Replaced motherboard CMOS.
5. Tried to run on one RAM, Also removed the RAMs and put them back again.
Is this a good question?