Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

I dropped my phone and the screen cracked..

I dropped my iphone 4s on a wooded floor and top left part of my phone cracked. After it cracked parts of my touch screen stopped working and my keyboard doesn't work when I go to text someone or to even search the iphone or even on safari. I don't know if its a problem with my lcd display or if I just replace the cracked screen it will fix it? What should I do?

Most Helpful Answer

You don't have to know, the front glass, touch panel and LCD are one fused together module. it is very difficult to replace one of them. Just replace the three as a set

Sounds like a disply issue but you could start by replacing the screen and if that dosen't fix it then replace the display also.

morganm2013 will be eternally grateful.