Wine has a collection of things in it that cause damage over time: Acid & Sugar being the worst. Over time they will corrode or gummy up mechanical & electrical circuits to the point of failure and need to be replaced.
A teaspoon is enough to be a problem. If you can clean up as much as you can at the point of spillage your chances of damage is lessened. But, some will have entered into the deep recesses of your machine to do its dirty work!
If your up to it you can address some of this but most likely you'll need someone with the tools and skills to do any deep cleaning.
If you just got it into the keyboard you can pop off the key caps and give the area under the caps a cleaning hopefully that is as far as you need to go.
The best cleaner here is distilled water (not tap water!) as it will cut though the sugar and dilute the acid in the wine. But there is a down side here as it too can cause damage! so you want to control where you go with it and you want to make sure the battery within your system is disconnected at the battery before doing anything here. Using a cotton swab bloat up as much wet wine still present then using a damp swab go over the area a few times (fresh swab each time). Then to help in drying use 85% or better Isopropyl alcohol on a fresh cotton swab going over the areas you hit with the water. As long as none of the wine went deeper that should do it.
Review the IFIXIT guide on disconnecting the battery - Good Luck!