Samsung Galaxy S III

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone with eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option.

Internal memory recover possible?

After i charged the phone it wont start anymore, the screen is bright a couple of seconds.

Im thinking of getting a new one, but i want to recover the internal memory on the old one, is this possible and how?

My computer won´t recognise or find the phone.

Free Android Data Recovery Software” Well, actually, I myself have also had such a problem. Later, I learn that internal memory does not mount as a drive like external memory does and that usually Android recovery tools can only restore things from mounted memory location—SD Card. But, Android Data Recovery can easily solve it. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S6, based on Android 4.4 though I assume this should work for most Android phones of most Android OS's, including Android 4.4 and 5.0.

Related Article: How to Restore Data from Huawei Internal Memory

by tubbary

No software can directly identify phone's internal memory, you need professional Android data recovery program to recover data from internal memory.

by Jackrouslly

Android Data Recovery is a user-friendly program for data recovery. Unlike other recovery tools, it covers a wider range of data types, which includes photos, contacts, messages and so forth, and a wider range of android devices.

by youzera

Samsung Galaxy Recovery helps to recover deleted and lost data incluidng contacts, text messages, call history, WhatsApp messages, photos, videos and more from your dead/bricked/broken/damaged Samsung as well as other Android phone and tablets with a click.

Read the details:

Recover data from broken Samsung phone

by wellily

For Android phones, i recommend follow this guide to recover the data from internal memory. It helped me on that: recover lost data from Galaxt S6. This works the same for other android phones.

by Apozalipse

Most Helpful Answer

its not deleted !@#$.... you guys his phone is broken and he cant do any of the !@#$ your telling him to do

All above options require the phone to be turned on and functioning normally,however the original question does not include a working phone and does not connect to a computer.

My problem is very similar I have S3 and does not go past the Samsung logo, however pressing a variation of buttons revels download/root options

Is there no way of restoring the OS and then recovering data?

if your only getting your samsung logo, then i would head over to the XDA DEVELOPERS SITE and im sure you,ll read and see that alot of guys have had the same probs. and im sure you,ll get it sorted. im 100%

Start here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s...

Then no matter if your able to fix your problem, or get a new phone you will be able to learn just about anything you will ever need to know about what ever device you have.

P.S. I'm not very good at this or I would have made that a link.

by southpaw

i lost mt s3 internal memory chip can it repaired to extract data

If you can get in download mode but not recovery chances are your eMMC is dead. Very common problem.

You can try flashing full recovery files through Odin and failing that flashing the PIT file through Odin.

If this doesn't work you can reheat eMMC chip in an attempt to reflow it

Hi Andy,

Lots of software's are available in the market but they are not much helpful. Why don't you try some iPhone Data Recovery Expert, they can recover your data manually in 100 CleanRoom and they only cost how much you data get back.

I installed FonePaw Android Data Recovery and it worked like magic! The program can support you scan the data from android phone directly, even for internal memory card.

You can check the Android Data Recovery review from CultofMac.

http://www.cultofmac.com/323667/fonepaw-...

I have the same issue, i contacted a data recovery specialist in here and he said they can get the data from the internal memory after they connect it somehow to tools they have and can directly read the data and store the lost data from it, but it will cost you around 100$/hour, if you like i can give you his number call him and see what you can get

Note: he is in Jordan

plzz help me plzzz recove my data ??

Sigh. Doesn't anyone know you can use a custom recovery to attempt to retrieve data out of the phone? You need someone like TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project), Clockworkmod or Philz touch recovery.

I know with this method you can retrieve data from the phone while in recovery menu. If I can remember you need to mount system and data in recovery.

Otherwise just flash correct firmware from Sammobile (make sure correct model number, region (service provider or country)) before downloading the firmware and use the program called ODIN which instructions are given on the sammobile website when downloading firmware.

When you do flash it via ODIN it will not wipe the phone. It will simply either attempt to fix the system firmware or update the phone. Hopefully this is enough to break the boot loop and get it to working.

The extreme method which is expensive data recovery is taking it to someone that is specialized in doing so.

Internal memory doesn't mount as a drive like external memory does. As we have talked about in previous passages, we can use some data recovery program to scan for all lost or deleted data files on Samsung Galaxy S6 SD card, and retrieve them back to your life. However, it seems more difficult when it comes to internal memory. Don't worry. Here is the right choice for you.

Whatsapp recovery software android can solve your problem of Samsung internal memory data loss easily and effectively. It allows you scan and preview your lost data from internal memory, as well as deleted files from SD card. Contacts, messages, pictures, and videos can be got back without any difficulties, just following the simple steps below. Now, read on and follow us, know how to recover lost data form Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/Note 4/A9/A7/A5 internal memory with this magic program.

You can also see this tutorial on how to recover whatsapp chat history on samsung.

Most people prefer to use Android phones for the convenience. They text messages, make phone calls, take photos and videos, use different kinds of apps. Their important data are stored in Android internal memory automatically. Losing data is indeed an annoying thing. Luckily, you don’t need to worry about this problem anymore. This article will guide you to recover files android internal memory.

Note:

1.Do no use your phone after losing/deleting files on Android devices. Any new data written into your phone or tablet can overwrite your lost Android data.

2.Before you start the Android internal storage recovery, remember to root your Android device.

I think android recovery software could help you in getting your data back , I would say yes there are a number of them available which can do this for you but you have be real quick with the recovering process, because further delay means that place where your data previously was gets over written by something else. You can use software to recover you data back. But do remember act fast over it and don't try writing something more over it otherwise the chances of getting your things back will decrease.

Recover messages.

As more and more people are using Samsung now, undoubtedly, the common problem of data loss annoys Samsung users as well. Such as mistakenly deleting, factory resetting, system crash, SD card broken will lead to your unexpected data loss. Then, people may wonder how to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung. Here I advise you a wonderful recovery program---Samsung Data Recovery.

As a professional data recovery tool, Samsung Data Recovery can Extract and Restore Lost Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy, as long as the deleted ones are not overwritten by new data. Then you can preview as well as recover them as you like. It is pretty easy to use and 100% safe.

Read more:

How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung

How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung

Score -1

you recovers software spammers need to learn to read " phone it wont start anymore" when it is not working, your software ain't gonna fixit.

by oldturkey03

This is can be restored.You can try to restore the software.

see more:

|[URL=http://www.recovery-iphone-android.com/|recover software]

read more:

[URL=http://recovery-samsung-contacts.blogspo...|Recovery Samsung Contact]

[URL=http://recovery-iphone-data.blogspot.com...|Recovery iPhone Data]

Score -1

Here I introduce an Android Data Recovery for you to recover deleted files from Android, here you can turn to Dr .Fone for Android which is powerful enough to recover deleted contacts, text message, photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S4 and other Android phones and tablets such as Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Note and so on.

Score -1

Don't worry, Andy. Maybe you can try using data recovery software. If your computer can't detect your phone, try to open the USB debugging on your phone device. Then follow the steps as below:

Step1. Download Android Data Recovery and install it.

Step2. Select the files where you want to recover your data from and click "Scan" button.

Step3. Preview and select the files you want to recover. This provide a lot convenience for users who want to do Android Photo Recovery

Step4. Click "Recover" button to save the recovered files to the destination folder.

Read more about how to recover deleted files on Android. After these steps you could successfully finish the recovery process. As I said it is quite easy, right?

Score -1

You can recover deleted files from Samsung galaxywith Samsung Data Recovery. This guide will show you the easiest way to recover messages, contacts, photos and videos from your Samsung galaxy phone

Score -1

Download and install Samsung Data Recovery.The software can detect and recover deleted data from android mobile phone and internal memory card.

How to regain lost data /files from samsung cell phone

Score -1

Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android could help you recover kinds of files from android phone easily, like sms, contacts, photos, documents, and so on, have a try!

http://goo.gl/CvUnLr

Score -1

You canrecover deleted files from internal memory in Samsung with Android data recovery app.

When you delete files the data itself isn't deleted, just the index entry that tells the system where the data for those files is located. The area containing the deleted data is also now marked as free space so it is available for any new files to be written there instead. If and when that happens, then it is too late to recover your deleted files so it is very, very important to not save any new files or data to the device concerned.

Score -1

You can learn more to recover lost data contacts from android samsung after factory reset or restore lost data from samsung after update.

Score -1

Hello everyone!There is a free date (photo, cd,office )recovery software for you . You can find your lost memory,just in case ! www.powerdatarecovery.com/power-data-recovery.html

Score -1

I have more confidence in new thing! I deleted my valuable photos by accident yesterday! I found this post and tried its recommended solutions! Finally, on my Samsung S7, the Leadersoft Android Recovery Master restored my deleted photos quickly! Without connection with PC!

Score -1

You need to get a Android Data Recovery for you to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy S3, here you can turn to Dr .Fone for Android which is powerful enough to recover deleted contacts, text message, photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy S4 and other Android phones and tablets such as Samsung Captivate, Samsung Infuse, Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Epic 4G Touch, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy Note and so on. You can refer detail below:

How to Recover Deleted Data from Android Internal Memory

Score -2

"the phone it wont start anymore" you need to read before you answer. No way is your software link going to fix this.

by oldturkey03

They just want to milk money from others by making them pay for 3rd party software when it probably won't work or forces them to pay if they want to recover after checking.

by Ben

Andy will be eternally grateful.