The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a 10.1-inch Android-based tablet computer and belongs to the second generation of the Samsung Galaxy Tab series.

What does a yellow battery charge icon on samsung tablet 2 mean?

I used to have a green battery charge icon when charging. I hadred X when I used the wrong plug before . But now with the right plug I still have a yellow battery charge when charging. It charges fine but what is the reason for the yellow icon?

I'm having the same problem. This started happening a couple months after I got the Tab.

It means it isn't getting full power usually from not using the proper USB wall plug (tablets require 2 amp chargers) basically it means when the screen is on it isn't charging, it will charge with the screen off (at least mine does) but slower than normal, with the screen on it wont lose charge but wont gain either (again this is the case with mine anyway)

mine wasnt properly making a connection properly at the posts or ur battery is to checck the center post particulally

Lee will be eternally grateful.