Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

2 little clips? Dock connecter replacement

When finally lifting out the old dock connector, 2 little I'll call the clips were at the bottom of the case just next to where the screws go into the bezel, they are pieces of maybe aluminum with a 90 degree bent and a hole about the screw. How and where do I put them back??

depends on which metal they are but I think these are the ones from the bezel that hold the screen in place when you put the 2 bottom screws in. If they are thick metal like the bezel then that's them...if it's a thinner metal it's from the dock flex where it sits on top of the opening (I think I'm making sense) I never screwed one of my screens in and it was ok...the only true way around this if it is the bezel plates is to get a new rear case.

randyrdh will be eternally grateful.