Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Replaced the battery but now camera shutter doesn't open.

I replaced the battery in my iphone 3gs. Everything appears to work except the camera. I can go into the app but the shutter won't open and the button to take photos does not respond. Any help for this?

i'd look at your repair again and take a close look at your camera connection. It's fairly unusual to have damaged your camera-more likely it isn't connected properly, disconnect and reconnect and see what happens. It's also worth just giving the connections a little clean with a soft brush in case any debris is blocking a pin.

Did all of the above several times. It is connected properly no debris on pins, shutter still wil not open.

take1risk will be eternally grateful.