Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Is this aerosol electrical cleaner safe to use on iPhone logic board?

The battery life of my iphone 4 has become terrible after fixing screen, my thoughts are that I must have touched a connection and left grease on it as battery life is good in airplane mode.

I bought this today, is that okay to spray directly onto connections then remove with a swab?

Also, what connections do you suggest I clean?

Thanks!!!

Link to picture of spray: http://i.imgur.com/2X1enye.jpg?1

Without knowing the ingredients its hard to say. Some of these sprays have toluene which can damage plastics, some have oil which can cause odd problems. What I do is use a hand pump sprayer which I load with 90% isopropyl alcohol. Then I know what I'm using, and I don't use it for anything else.

Ben, anytime you use any of those sprays you are running the risk of creating a short circuit with it. I would suggest that you clean the board with a high grade (90%+) of isopropyl alcohol.

Ben will be eternally grateful.