Repair Guides for Sony Laptops

HDD is not detecting Sony VAIO VPC-EB34EN

BIOS is not detecting HDD.

showing operating system not found...

Arvind, sounds like you are having a failed hard drive. If you have an external HDD case you could try and see if it is accessible by another computer. You can also set you BIOS to use the optical drive as the first boot device and try to use a bootable CD, (I use Puppy Linux) and see if you can access the drive through that. Right now however, it sounds like you will have to replace your HDD and reinstall your OS and your drivers. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thanks for early reply...

my hdd is ok, as i chkd it with another pc and it was working..

i tried to boot from ext. drive and install sata drivers but it failed...

suspected hdd is not getting power.. then chkd p/s at m/b sata connector n getting 5V.

need guidance....

You had full access to your drive while you tried it on another computer? Have you tried a different hard drive in your computer? If your BIOS does not recognize a hard drive, and your connector is properly seated and has not other issues like corrosion etc., you are having some serious logic board issues. I'd start off by trying a different drive.

It is also happen with me....can i get my data back by any advanced place in delhi if my hard drive fails

Arvind will be eternally grateful.