How to remove door panel, front left
How do I remove front left door panel to access lock mech. 1990 honda accord lx
Is this a good question?
Roger, here is what the manual says:"
1.If applicable, remove the regulator handle by pulling the clip out with a wire hook
2. Remove the mounting screw, then pull the inside door handle out half-way and disconnect the latch rod and power door lock connector.
3. Remove the power door mirror switch and disconnect the connector
Note: Remove the panel with as little bending as possible to avoid creasing or breaking it.
4. Remove the 2 door panel screws, then pry apart the door panel clips. Lift the door panel straight up off the sill, and disconnect the power window and courtesy light wires.
5. Remove the power window control unit, door panel bracket, speaker and cover panel.
6. Carefully remove the plastic cover
Hope this helps, good luck.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 1
Past 7 Days: 13
Past 30 Days: 102
All Time: 3,314