Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

My phone and battery are acting crazy.

My phone will power off as if the battery is dead when I have 70% power left on the battery. This happens especially if I'm playing a game, within 10 mins of game play my phone powers down. And wont power back on , displaying the plug into charger picture on the screen. Other times my battery drains quickly. Within an hr I can go from 100% to 35%. I'm not sure if the culprit is the battery, or a glitch in the phone. I have no water damage and no major falls, and any drops were when it was in a case. How would you fix this?

This probaly means your phone has crashed if you were playing a game , I also believe that if you charge a battery for long periods at a time the battery would wear out.

Hi denna !

As you may know, every battery has a life. I remind my old, old, old GameBoy Advance SP from which i read all the documentation. They were talking about 500 full charging cycles before replacement.

Unfortunately, even with new technologies, batteries still have a chemical death or degradation, still approx. 500 cycles (that corresponds to your iPhone 4s which was released close to 2 years ago now), but fortunately, you can replace it easily (it's about 4 screws and 2 connectors), and thanks god, it's cheap !

Following the links below may enlight your iPhone 4s again.

Hoping to have helped you,

Vincent

iPhone 4 Replacement Battery

iPhone 4 Battery Replacement

iPhone 4 Replacement Battery Image

deanna morris will be eternally grateful.