CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

iPhone will not turn on at all, completely unresponsive.

My iphone fell out of my pocket at work and it had a rubber case on it but it landed on the corner. It immediately shut off after this happened. I finished what I was doing and then plugged it into the wall and held the on and home button and it turned back on.(this occured about 2 P. M.) Later in the evening I was at home and my iphone just shut off and now it won't turn back on. I've tried a new battery. I really just want to try and get photos and notes off of the iphone if it is possible at all?

There's a possibility one of the ribbons came loose, even just slightly. Try removing some of the metal shields (carefully organize all the screws) and disconnect and reconnect the connectors. There are directions here on how to do it. Also be careful not to get any skin oil onto the exposed connectors. If that doesn't work... then possibly a part on the motherboard has become damaged. Best of luck.

justin vlotho will be eternally grateful.