0

Kev
1

Where to order a replacement Battery

Hello, i want to chance the Battery of my Note, because its broken.

Where can i find a replacement Battery original from Samsung? Is there any Partnumber of it to search in the Internet?

Edited by: oldturkey03 ( ) , Kev ( )

0

Vincent Monteil

Hi kev !

I recommend you two things :

At first, if your device is still under warranty, you may bring it back to Samsung. Battery is also included in warranties and for example, at Apple, if your battery life is reduced by 1/2 (compared to official specs.), they replace it for you.

Then, if it is not, you may go to a site which resells these parts, such as SamsungParts.

Hoping to have helped you,

Vincent

0

Kev, the battery number is SP3676B1A(1S2P). There are some original batteries on ebay.com as well as many other places.

Thank you for the Battery number, i just found a lot of batteries on ebay.com and for me ebay.de :-)

Kev,

0

Kermit45
1

Hi

we have a supplier in the UK and have ordered a lot of various batteries from them. We have tested this battery : Galaxy note 10.1 battery

We are happy with the battery.

Hope this helps

Edited by: Kermit45 ( )

0

Kathy
1

I got my battery off Amazon - even came with tools and cd. CD made it very easy, especially for this 68 yr old newbie,