Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2012

A 10.1 inch Samsung tablet computer with a 1.4 GHz processor, 1280x800 pixel LCD, and 149 ppi multi-touch display. Released August 2012, repair of this device is straightforward.

Where to order a replacement Battery

Hello, i want to chance the Battery of my Note, because its broken.

Where can i find a replacement Battery original from Samsung? Is there any Partnumber of it to search in the Internet?

Hi kev !

I recommend you two things :

At first, if your device is still under warranty, you may bring it back to Samsung. Battery is also included in warranties and for example, at Apple, if your battery life is reduced by 1/2 (compared to official specs.), they replace it for you.

Then, if it is not, you may go to a site which resells these parts, such as SamsungParts.

Hoping to have helped you,

Kev, the battery number is SP3676B1A(1S2P). There are some original batteries on as well as many other places.

Thank you for the Battery number, i just found a lot of batteries on and for me :-)

by Kev

I got my battery off Amazon - even came with tools and cd. CD made it very easy, especially for this 68 yr old newbie,

Kev will be eternally grateful.