Complete how-to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.

My iPhone is rejecting the os?

The iPhone says: "bad os, system could not manage it". I restore the phone and work for few hours and them begin to restart and later it goes in black display with the message again. I charge it, charges full, sometimes when reboot stays in the apple logo for long until battery dies.

sounds like a internal problem with your phone, i would try to send it back apple or the carrier you got it from.

if your iPhone is still under warranty, you may try to bring it back to an Apple Store. Even if it is not supposed to affect your product warranty, try not to talk about your iPhone jailbreak, if it is jailbroken.

Is not jailbreaked. And has no warranty. Thx Vincent

Samuel Morales will be eternally grateful.