The second iteration of Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet computers with a 7.0 inch screen.

Why can't I connect to Samsung apps?

I can't open Samsung apps. It keeps saying "check network connections," but I am already connected to Wi-Fi. Then a second message appears and says "Cannot find your location. Please check device settings." I've checked to make sure my location settings are all ticked and that my Wi-Fi is connected. Can someone please help?

I'm having the same problem have u managed to resolve yours? Thanks

I also have the same problem. It happened after I reset my tab 2 10.1 back to factory setting. I think its something to do with the new updates

I have same problem cannot connect to Internet, tried everything others suggested online. I called samsung we troubleshooter no success was told it's an internal problem but if course you can get in the back of the tablet, made that way for a reason, and that is so samsung can make more money. Called their out of warranty repair number was told it's the motherboard they will have to put $159 hold on credit card and it would cost $99 to fix. This tablet stopped connecting a year after purchase, paying for repair not worth it. This is a bad product, wouldn't recommend it's purchase to anyone. Need class action lawsuit to get our money back.

Im having the same brob with everyone it keeps saying that there is no connection huh...

I download an apps and it says network failure

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same issue on my Galaxy Tab 2—easy fix in the end.

Go to settings > Applications > Samsung apps > clear data/cache

That's it! When you open Samsung apps, it then asks for you to accept the terms & conditions for use. :-)

Ramesh have you tried downloading Google play store through your web browser at https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...

Ty Taj that has been driving me bonkers for days now, followed your instructions and it worked,

Thanks taj. Did what u said and it worked a treat, it had frustrated me for a week, I had tried that method earlier in the week but I also removed the update aswell.and obviously that didn't work for me.

I can now take my tablet on a camping trip in a few weeksand enjoy watching all the videos I got from the video hub.

Cheers mate

This helped me also Taj,

Could you help me how to install Google play in my new tab? It didn't come as factory installation?

I have S Suggest but its not working and its saying "Check other Samsung Apps" installed properly.

Ramesh

I have had issues with my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Samsung Apps since the day I got it! I have just deleted cache and data as recommended by Taj and have done the update and it's working! Thank you SO much!!

Hi linushka my name is Tamara I only know so far about the galaxy tab 2 as I brought one for my son Taj but I will be buying my other son the tab 3 later this week so will let you know when ive had a look :)

I just fixed this problem on my tablet recently. Go to your SETTINGS, if your device is similar to mine (Galaxy Tab 3 7.0) look under the section labeled SYSTEM in your settings and you will find a tab named DATE AND TIME. Click it, and you may notice that your date and time is more !@#$%^ up than Richard Simmons in a dick forest. SET your DATE, TIME, and TIME ZONE. Your settings should be saved. Exit SETTINGS, reset your tablet (power off and back on) and try to connect to Google Play again. This should work and make your pulse beat faster than a pedophile in a clown suit. If this doesn't work, may I suggest making an appointment with Richard Simmons?

I just fixed this problem on my tablet recently. Go to your SETTINGS, if your device is similar to mine (Galaxy Tab 3 7.0) look under the section labeled SYSTEM in your settings and you will find a tab named DATE AND TIME. Click it, and you may notice that your date and time is more fuzzed up than Richard Simmons in a dick forest. SET your DATE, TIME, and TIME ZONE. Your settings should be saved. Exit SETTINGS, reset your tablet (power off and back on) and try to connect to Google Play again. This should work and make your pulse beat faster than a pedophile in a clown suit. If this doesn't work, may I suggest making an appointment with Richard Simmons?

Lol lol lol lol

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman! My apps all stopoed casting to my chrome cast from my tab 2.

The date and time where FUBAR After I set it to the correct date. It worked!

I doff my cap to you sir.

OMG, this is ridiculous. Cleared my entire cache, took the tablet to a computer repair shop where I was advised to do a factory reset or purchase a new tablet only to find after two days of trying THIS did the trick. GREAT suggestion

Thank u key.....it worked...changed time and time zone& it worked but few applications gone...like viber , facebook messenger + 1....any solution for that.

best regards

zahid irfan

another thing i have tab 2 .7..gtp 3100....4.04

regs.

zahid

My Galaxy Tab only stays on for a few seconds unless i constantly touch the screen can anyone help

Go to settings>display>screen timeout>select from list (options range from 15 seconds to 30 minutes)

i am Using Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 GT 3100. I am Facing same Issue after the Software Update.

I cannot Clear all cache.

The Path : go to settings >applications > Samsung apps > clear data/cache does not Exist. I can Clear cache of Individual Apps.

Please Help!!

Don't use your modem's WIFI

for sign in samsung account over your samsung tablet !!!!

Open your Cellular phone's "Personal Hotspot" lets you share the cellular data connection over wifi.

Use that wifi connection; samsung account will be worked.

stupid samsung !

ferhat tas

electronics engineer

Turkish Petroleum Co.

also for anyone having this issue after not using the tablet for sometime. if the battery is completely dead it may have reset the time and date. if the time and date are incorrect you will experience the same problem. go to settings time and date and update.

Does anyone know how to solve the same issue with the new software upgrade? I have done what Taj suggested but Applications are now Application a Manager and there is no listing for Samsung Apps. Help.

Just had another look with the update you can still clear the data cache ----- pull you finger down from the top of the screen ---select the clog top right hand side ---- on the left hand side scroll down to the application manager select this ----- scroll down till you find samsung apps select this --- you then select both clear data then cache ---- hopefully when you go open the samsung app it will reboot for you

John if you dont have samsung apps in your application manager then it may have been uninstalled you will have to reinstall see amsung apps through your web browser

What about samsung tablet 3 where to go to clear data?

Linushka please see the last comment on my original post

I have the galaxy tab 3 and tried what you said and it still didnt work :/

Aurora just brought the tab 3 waiting for full charge then I will have a look

Hi all if you can vote on my post dated the 28th september it steps out the new way to clear data n cache on thesamsung galaxt tab 2 update and the tab 3 thanks

Hey, just got the tab3, tried downloading some apps- it downloaded successfully but does not show under my apps or wont open at all. Any advice

Same was happening here!!! Downloaded with Samsung apps... Wouldn't work! Uninstalled and downloaded through Google... Works perfect!

I cannot install google play store or do downloads. Since my table did it's up grade. I can I do to alleviate the problem?

Hi, I cannot find applications under settings on my galaxy s4 mini to follow steps as per the first answer.

Willem

The date and time whack out has been my issue! It solved my problem immediately. Now if I could just figure out why it does this...

hi, I just removed my gmail account and then added again. then I also had a software update done. after that am not able to access google play or play store and it keeps saying connection to server failed. retry and nothing happens. I have cleared the cache and also tried downloading through the google site given up but the stop script error meesage comes up.

P lease assist.also thanks for samsung account idea. it worked for me. but meanwhile please help me to get back my google play store app.

I just bought a note 2 and the EXACT same thing happened to me!! All the fix the time and clear the cache cap did NOT work! The only thing that worked, and because I just bought it I didn't mind, was reset to factory settings. It appears there was an update released and it @@$#ED UP MANY Samsungs. Guess we have to wait for the fix??, or reset and don't update?

Make sure your time and date are correct!

Thank you...clearing the data did it for me! Thanks for posting that up!

Update you samsung APPs and search for SNS Provider it should upgrade the API´s and fix the problem, it works for me...

Cheers

you can check on Settings. or maybe a system update is required.

My Samsung is galaxy tab 2 7.0 after I restore factory is stop . Does not allow me to download any apps. I don't know what to do. Try to found clean data and cache but can not found. What to do. Please help!!!!!!

Uc broser open is naththing

I have the same problem

When I download apps from google play store, it shows an error -110

i had the same problem. DO NOT DELETE anything, just change your time and date, simple :) turn of and on your tablet , and it will work !! :)

Why cant i connect to my apps

What can I do ,,,if my tablet is not connected to server

What can I do ,,if my tablet server is not connected

make sure the time and date are correct i had the same problem for a few months and all i had to do is just fix the date this may help im sorry if it does not work but give it a try

I don't have a data cache to clear

Still says I am not connected

Oh..I see ..the same problem ..facing with samsung ..I hv s.glaxy s2..gti1900..says..u r not connected to wifi....in fact I hv a proper wifi net..no ..doubt

I am net connection ok but no download any apps for galaxy app.

My Samsung account ok but no ok for galaxy apps?

I will wi fi connect ok then ok my galaxy apps download?

Please answer

deniceyoung will be eternally grateful.