Repair and disassembly guides for flash memory.

My memory card cant get shown when connected to my desktop.please help

folders containing images,videos,music files etc., cant b seen in desktop when connected through usb cable or card reader.,.,help me to get out of it.,.,its important for me now.,

What PC system are you using? Also did you pull the flash drive out without un-mounting it or before shutting down the device it was in? And what was the device?

Go to your backup - You don't have a backup? That's why you should keep a backup of "important files", and TWO BACKUPS of PITA to recreate documents like thesis and legal/financials. Keep these in two physically different locations. If you have a fire or a break-in and all your backups are together. . .

You might be able to recover this with professional (aka expensive) recovery software. I've had good luck with Data Rescue 3 (I don't work for them, don't get any renumeration for mentioning them).

Worst case scenario... you'll have to engage a professional to put the chip on another device, or recover the data.

If this Answer is helpful please remember to return and mark it Accepted.

vinay will be eternally grateful.