How to tell if your iPhone is AT&T, Verizon, etc.

It is stuck on the activation screen, so I can't go through settings to find it.

Please Help me as my husband recently passed away and I cant think straight. I purchased Straight Talk, and I want Verizon as my service, as it is the only service that works in this little town

my iphone says a1332 is it at&t

That is an iphone 4 on the GSM network.

Turn it over. If the model number is A1428, then it is an AT&T or T-Mobile phone. If it says A1429 then it is a Verizon or Sprint one

IMEI or MEID is available on lock screen. IMEI is for A1428. Enter the IMEI or MEID in the carrier website to determine the carrier

So if my iphone says A1429 can I use it for verizon and sprint

Mines LGMS631 what do i have???

what about A1533?

my iphone has A1533 is that at&t??? @tomchai

A1533 is iPhone 5s CDMA/LTE, it is not possible to tell which carrier it is for using the model number.

Luke Turner will be eternally grateful.