Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

My iPhone says its disabled

My Iphone 4 has on the screen: iphone is disabled please try again in 22,652,900 minutes.

I have tried to restore it with iTunes and even reset it but it then asks me for the passcode to be entered in on the device and I cant because when I go to unlock the screen it only goes to emergency calls only it doesn't give me any options to enter a passcode and I don't know what the passcode is as I never put one on there or if I did I don't know what it is, Ive never had to enter an unlock code when I turn the phone on so I am unsure of this. PLEASE HELP

my iphone 4s sim not valid activat

Most Helpful Answer

1. Disconnect the USB cable from the device, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.

2. Turn off the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the device to turn off.

3. While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to the device. The device should turn on.

4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears, release the Home button.

5. iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode. Click OK, and then click Restore to restore the device.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1212

i have a same problem but i cant repairing plzz being helpful me thanks a lot for answer me

After you restore your iPhone with iTunes or erase it using iCloud, the way to proceed depends on whether you have an iTunes backup, iCloud backup, or no backup. Follow these instructions after you see the white Set Up screen on your iPhone. If the screen is dark and you’re not sure if the restore is finished, press the Home button on your iPhone. If you see the Set Up screen, move on.

If you backed up your iPhone to iCloud before it was disabled and you used iTunes to DFU restore your iPhone, unplug your iPhone from your computer. (It’s already unplugged if you used iCloud to erase your iPhone). Choose Restore from iCloud Backup during the setup process on your iPhone.

If you backed up your iPhone to iTunes before it was disabled and erased it using iCloud.com, choose Restore from iTunes backup during the setup process. If you restored your iPhone using iTunes, choose to restore from your iTunes backup using the Set Up screen in iTunes.

If you don’t have a backup, I recommend you unplug your iPhone from your computer (it already is if you used iCloud.com to erase your iPhone) and set up your iPhone while it’s disconnected from iTunes. You can sync your iPhone with iTunes after you set it up, if that’s what you want to do. (I don’t.)

Kelly will be eternally grateful.