iPad Mini Wi-Fi Repair

7.9 inch display / Model A1432 / Available in black or white / Announced October 23rd, 2012 / 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

Where can I find iPad mini metal shield?

I'm building my own iPad mini but I can't find that metal shield which stands between LCD-screen and motherboard, battery etc.

I have been looking everywhere but can't find it... help.

the shield you need only reflects the backlight up soif you cant buy one you can cut one out of a normal size ipad's LCD. it is easy to cut and tap holes in

Thank you for your tip. I anyways found the shield from rounded.com theres also other cool stuff you can find.

by JJepaah

It will cost you more than just buy one. Also you will miss a dozen parts or adhesives. They are actually very important. Without them many quality issues appear.

It wont cost more if you have connections. My question was were can I find metal plate not how I can pay all this. Thank you for answering anyways.

by JJepaah

JJepaah will be eternally grateful.