The PSP 3000 was released in the U.S. on the 15th of October 2008.

I cant see my files and games insatlled in my PSP

I am having PSP 3000, I charaged it through my laptop via Data Cable. After charging There were no games and data in my memory card, it displays that there is no data in the stick.

Whereas, if i plugin my PSP into my laptop, through the data cable, i can see all games in folder, and pictures which i have captured. means the data is there in UMD card, 1.8 GB is in used outof 8 GB. Data can be seen and its opening in Laptop only, But if i open games folder in PSP, then it says, The folder is empty... Please suggest what to do... I guess software is curropted, there is some virues in it.. can anybody please tell from where to download its software for free.. and how to install it...

Please email me : ahmer.mirza766@gmail.com

Thanks..

Hey guys! Don't know if we have the same problem. First of all, I did created the folder and named it ISO and inside it, I created another folder and named it VIDEO. I transferred the games there in ISO folder. After I transferred the games in the ISO folder, turned my psp back on, opened memory stick on games, no games appeared. Please help.

hey need help i haves a psp e1004 street when i put games in iso floder but it not shownging i also put update at "psp>game" but it not working

3 days ago repat the same process it work but it not show me games

Most Helpful Answer

Hi, if u have a bad or corrupted memory card try coping the files to ur computer and then format the card using the psp. Then try putting the files back and check if u can access them. Write back on what u did. Good luck.

I do it but is not instal

When I see in the folder ( when connected to PC) I need to know why

i had the same problem i fixed it by pluging my psp without the memory stick and once i saw psp mode i putted back the memory stick in the psp and baam all my folders are back

hope it will works for you

It worked for me, since my card reader was partly not usable (can't be read anymore) and I have been looking for an answer to this problem. Hope it works for others.

mine said "usb mode"

it didn't work on mine

i dont have a memory stick from the very start or probably never noticed when it was gone

It worked at me thanks!!

Connect your PSP to your PC and check if the PSP folder has the GAME folder in it. If it doesn't just make a GAME folder. And in that GAME folder create a new.txt notepad file and save it in there. Just put the games back in. And hopefully it will work.

It worked with mine, since there was a problem with the game Rockband Unplugged, but its fixed. Hope yours will be okay.

I tried and i have my game folder but there is nothing. Plz help me

what should i put inside that notepad ? i mean, what words should i type in there ?

what you all don't know the secert the right method is here just open cfw then press when ever you see a x button in the screen the system wiil restart now go to your memory enjoy''

What do mean by "open cfw"? Are you saying the recovery mode?

Try downloading a custom firmware, there you can recover the games when starting up your psp.

I had the same problem i fixed it only watching this video

https://youtu.be/CayL-S7w2e4

hope it will works for you

Hello everyone

I have a different problems for my psp

Right before i connect my psp to my laptop, i can see all the games from my psp and play it normally for hours. But when i want to copy another game from my laptop then disconnect the psp, there are no games left when i open the psp again. To be honest, the game and all the content is still there when i open it through my laptop. The only thing that i feel strange that the psp usually show me all the folders at once, now it dissapear and hiding inside 1 shortcut where when i open, it lead me to where all the folders are hiding but not losing any contents. Can anyone help me please? Thank you

i have the same problem

Hello everyone

I had the same problem i fixed it only watching this video ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoivsH5T...

hope it will works for you ^_^

ahmer will be eternally grateful.