What's wrong with my screen and lock button?

When I first got my iPhone 5 after 2 weeks the right side of the lock button stopped working then soon the left side. So I just left it because my provider said that I needed to take it to an apple store. I do not have one in my area. I then dropped the phone and it cracked all over and now has chips. And every once in a wile the screen would have these lines on it and it would be ok after letting the phone die and plugging it in to turn on. Now the screen has 5 dark green or black lines depending on the rest of the color. It goes from blue to pink to red to black. I can here it vibrating and siri works. But I was told to take the sim out and now Siri says its unavailable and wants me to connect the Internet. Can any of this be fixed?

With that many problems: go to an Apple Store or an Apple authorized repair-thing shop (ex: In portugal: PC Clinic).

I guess that iPhone was totally messed up from the beginning, you should have asked the seller money back or a new iPhone immediately (now that the screen is cracked that might not work).

Daniel will be eternally grateful.