screen swap iPhone 5

My other iphones screen cracked and i had a upgrade so i got another one and plan to sell the cracked one on ebay. But is having lines across the screen still mean it just needs a display or something more. And now for my main question the new iphone is running 6.1.4 and i cant live without a jailbreak and my other iphone is jailbroken so would it be possible to swap the screens or should i wait for the jailbreak which i hear could be months away.

Swapping screen is a ten minute job

It is worth noting that apple only starts to replace iphone 5 screen recently and they bought crazy machines for it. My guess is that even though replacing one is simple, it needs calibrations to meet quality standards. Maybe it's the top sensors that need to be calibrated.

ryan will be eternally grateful.