Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone 3GS replacement didn't work.

Hello, im very upset about this. See, just a week and 3 days ago, i bought a new iPhone 3gs replacement battery and it still isn't working. I've tried EVERYTHING i can think of and most things I've found on this website. Please help or i would love to get my money back, or a new way to fix this.

Kind Regards,

Connor Jones

I would try a new dock connector maybe the other battery is ok and it just can't get charged!

yes, i know it charges though. i put it onto the wall socket and the device will turn on but only the connect to itunes comes up on my iPhone. so i plug it in and i try restoring it. it nearly completes but near the end it generates the error 29.

Try putting ur phone in dfu mode then restore it..

Connor will be eternally grateful.