Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

MacBook won't boot up.

My macbook pro (2009) has recently been acting strange.

Like the title says, my macbook won't boot anymore! It remains on the white screen with an apple logo and a spinning wheel looping endlessly.

I've tried the SMC and PRAM resets with no luck. I can boot into safemode occasionally but the computer is very slow and unresponsive in safe mode. I've tried disk utility and repairs show changes but it still won't boot. I've tried repairing Lion OSX but that doesn't help either.

Please help me! I've feel like I've done everything possible.

The white screen and Apple logo indicates that your hard drive has failed. To verify, disconnect the hard drive and see if it will boot from your system installation DVD.

Is there any other way without the DVD? I don't have that..

John Bang will be eternally grateful.