Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Telephone cannot hear anything and cant hear me

hi i can not hear anything when calling and you do not hear me well

no sound nothing.

but when I call for example about vibercall or skype works just fine. only the non-wetting. 've tried with other sim cards fom 3 provider

a hardware defect, it may not be so or

as soon as I am called spongt it automatically on speaker but it still does not work. otherwise everything works.

Baseband problem ? 04.12.05

Ios 6.1.3

Michael , I am sure you already tried a restore and a reset. This could be caused by a bad dock connector. The bottom microphone that works on calls and the top mic works on apps. The other possibility is a bad Audio Codec IC, which would require a reball for the new IC. Hope this helps, good luck.

Hi thx for help. Yes restart and reset all i test it. iis it sure the top mic is for apps ? The app vibercall is a telephone app an not a record app or so...

And why i cant hear someone only on phonecall over gsm sim... I didnt think is it a hardware problem , !!? :-?

What you mean with audio ic ? On the logicboard ? Can repair ?

Greetz and thx for helping...

Michael will be eternally grateful.