Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

How do I replace iPhone 4 sim card reader?

How do i replace a iphone 4 simcard reader. I am quiet good at soldering so that's not a problem just need to guidance as in videos as it my first time doing this kind.

Hi old turkey, this part is missing will this be the cause, does this also cause not sim issue

[image|249563]

akshay patel, take a look at this video. as well as this one. It will show you all the solder joints and explains it well. Not an easy task but doable. the reader itself is available at places like this. Hope this helps, good luck.

Hi old turkey thanks for this. Also quick question, i have a iphone 4 which keeps saying searching for signal, its not blacklist and the blue inductor coil is still their. Any thoughts?

akshay patel, thank you for accepting my answer. Check for burned and missing components along the antenna connector's and along the "blue" inductor. There are a few more caps and coils that can give you this error as well.

Hi can you please look at my post below as i can post pictures in comment.

akshay patel will be eternally grateful.