Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

My battery was swollen nd the motherboard got bend

Hie

My iPhone's battery was swollen due to which the motherboard was bent and maybe the some chips n camera have been damaged

Because of battery the phone have swollen

The screen have come out

And now the phone is not even starting

So my question is that

If I get the motherboard nd battery replaced

Will it start working again??

Yea i had that problem. I wouldnt try to fix it yourself i would just recomend you bringing it to a apple shop or to a shanty shop to fix it . Hope this helps:)

I would start with a new battery. I've seen a couple of these come into the shop with the battery so swollen I thought the phone was going to burst apart. Usually you can VERY GENTLY coax the motherboard back into its original shape without breaking anything physically and replace the battery. This has gotten the ones i've seen working in the past. Start with a battery and see whats working and what isnt.

Hope this helps!

how much do you think would it cost?

coz im just a student and i dont have enough budget for the repair of my swollen battery

adsinghn will be eternally grateful.