Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

iPhone 3GS turn on and off when cable is connected

hi,

i need help... here my case

My iphone 3gs do not turn on

but when it is connected to PC , it turn on , show the apple logo and turn off ...(repeat ...).

it can be detected in DFU mode/recovery,, but can't be restored (always obtain 1600 error , even using ireb...)

plz can someone help me...

is it a battery problem??

thank in advance

Hi mr Oldturkey i follow ur Instruction and it works only for a while...

it return to the problem,,,but now it turn on & off more quickly ..

THANK U IN ADVANCE

dylan, yup, definitely sounds like a battery problem. I'd start by replacing the battery first, then re-evaluate. Follow this guide and the battery is available right here as well as many other places. Hope this helps, good luck.

OK ,, thank u very much for ur support

Hi mr Oldturkey i follow ur Instruction and it works only for a while... it return to the initial problem,,,but now it turn on & off more quickly ..

THANK U IN ADVANCE

dylan will be eternally grateful.