Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

The screen responds only sometimes after screen replacement

I replaced the screen on my wife's iPhone, using the replacement screen from ifixit. When I was done, the screen worked just fine, but a small rubber piece was left unused... Now, a few weeks later, the screen does sometimes not respond. This occurs just for short times, and then the screen works as normal again. Any suggestions?

The rubber piece acts as a spacer and is attached to the top of the mother board it not needed again really. I would do a hard reset gold power and home button down til the phone reboots. If it still is acting the douch I would make sure the digatizer cable is seeded correctly hope it helps. Ps. If that doesn't work you got a faulty screen

gurw will be eternally grateful.