Kindle Fire

Android-based media tablet by Amazon with 7" multi-touch color display. Repair requires only screwdrivers and prying tools.

My kindle fire charging port is broken how can I fix it

well my kindle fire was charging and my little cousin always wants to play on my kindle he pulls the charger and it broke thats what happened please help me

nelomely, Here is my answer to a very similar question :"disassemble your Kindle. Follow this guide. You should check the solder connection on the micro USB port. It is very likely that they have either come totally of the board, or that they have micro cracks. It might be possible to reuse the old connector and resolder it, or you may have to find a new connector. If you need a new one, you could check or for a micro USB that fits the dimensions of your Kindle." For more information, check the answer from John Painter on this question Hope this helps, good luck.

Mentioned Items

Kindle Fire Motherboard Image

Kindle Fire Motherboard Replacement

by Jake Devincenzi Difficulty: Moderate20 - 30 minutes

Here is a video showing the complete repair process for a kindle fire charging port replacement.

nelomely will be eternally grateful.