Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

Could this problem happen due to bad LCD connector?

I've changed my friend's screen, when I reassmbled the phone I saw the screen was defective, showing colored stripes and stuff like that, so I changed back to the original broken screen of my friend and this is how it looked:

Could it be a crazy coincidence that I broke the original LCD and the new screen is defective or it looks like a connector problem?

Georgey, from looking at your image, it most certainly appears more like a bad LCD then a connection error. I would definitely replace the LCD.

This is how the 'new' screen looks like:

Do you still think it's the screens that are defective and not the logic board?

Now this "could" be a connection issues. Check your connector for any bend, broken or corroded pins and that it is properly seated.

Just got a new screen, the screen was defective and the original screen was broken too, what a crazy coincidence

Great job in getting it done. Thank you for accepting my answer. Best of luck to you

Georgey will be eternally grateful.