Acer entered the world of laptop computers in 1997 when it purchased Texas Instruments' mobile PC division.

How to repair stuck key in built-in keyboard?

Often something has spilled into the keyboard.

Pull the battery & disconnect the power. Then use some distilled water to wash down the keys use some can'ed Air to blow off the excess water. Let the system fully dry before powering (a good 24hrs). If that didn't unstick the key you'll need to open the system and go deeper in the cleaning. Don't use tap water as the minerals in the water can cause corrosion or deposits that harm your system. Isopropyl alcohol can also be used.

Telling someone whom isn't a computer professional to put water on their computer isn't a very professional thing to say, In my opinion. the alcohol method would be better. But just water alone can do permanent damage that sometimes can be irreversible. This is my two cents, But also I have about 16 years of Computer Repair behind me.

Check your chemistry - distilled water is not the bad guy, it's the salts and other minerals in tap water that does the damage or if it's coffee, tea or coke the acids & sugars.

Arun will be eternally grateful.