1

Jeanie
13

turn off voice control

My IPhone 4 is on voice control. How do I get it back to normal?

sir i want removed voice control and no remember my passcord

Regh Reghu,

while in voice over mode, you can't really be able to do much like go to settings and all. So for Iphone 3/3s hold the power and home button, it will restart fresh. In iphone 4 and above press the home button 2, 3 or 4 times to switch voice over control.

Samz,

3

Jeanie, go to Settings>General>Accessibility>voice over off for setting it on your phone. If you want to use iTunes for that try this:"

Connect iPhone to your computer.

In iTunes, select your device.

In the Summary pane, click Configure Universal Access in the Options section.

Select the accessibility features that you want to use and click OK. from here. Hope this helps, good luck.

3

pankaj
37

VoiceOver

If VoiceOver is on and you want to turn it off from the device instead of from iTunes, remember that a double-tap acts like a single tap and you need to use three fingers to scroll when VoiceOver is on:

Press Home.

Tap Settings. Then double-tap Settings.

Tap General. Then double-tap General.

Use three fingers on the screen to scroll to Accessibility.

Tap Accessibility. Then double-tap Accessibility.

Tap VoiceOver. Then double-tap VoiceOver.

Tap "On" next to VoiceOver. Then double-tap "On" to turn it off.

Guys i would highly recommend this way to deactivate voice control, it worked well for me.

Pankaj S

Panja s Thanks so much!!!! Your instructions worked. I was going nuts!!!!! Thanks Tete

tete A,

Thanks a lot it worked 1st suggestion. rg from Auma

krishna,

1

Margaret Langlands
13

I must have accidentally turned on voice control. I couldn't shut her up. I was so frustrated I almost through my phone out the door! Thank God I kept my cool, and found this site, and what worked for me was 'tapping the round button quickly 3 times'. Thank you, you saved the life of my phone. M Australia

1

Kimmy
13

Well what you do is you get a very very big sledge hammer and lift it high above your head aiming at your IPhone. Then place it gently down beside you and use any of the above suggestions because one is bound to work. Then sell your IPhone to some sucker who dearly doesn''t deserve the stress and buy a Samsung.

Just f*** urself

Tay Jie Ming,

1

Dianna
13

Holding down both volume buttons for a few seconds was the only thing that worked for me.

1

Peter
13

To overcome future accidently turning on of voice over:

Go to:

Settings --> General --> Accesibility --> Activating button --> disable VoiceOver by tapping on it. When you go back the Acitivating button will show "Off" or you have chosen another option...

Good luck

1

Col S K Chhabra
13

Tapping the round button quickly three times worked for me.

Everything else failed. Thanks for the suggestion.

1

Elizabeth
13

Tapping the round button 3 times worked for me also. Thank you!

1

malou omni
13

Thanks Pankaj, it worked for me. During one of my attempts to disable it, the phone called 12 of my contacts!! It caused me so much stress and embarrassment during meeting.

Now am considering of selling this iphone to buy a samsung!! Hayyy.

1

Mohammed
25

I tried everything above but when I click on voice over to off it is says.... On! I basically won't let me off it

What do i do?

Plz reply ASAP

Edited by: Mohammed ( )

1

Mohammed
25

Help me

1

Lesli Herrera
13

What do I do if my home button doesnt work on an iPhone 4?

0

Renee
1

the only thing that worked for me was to hit the round bottom three times real fast sound silly but that's what my son-in-law did and bam it was off he said three times fast is on three times fast is off that the bottom on the face of the phone thank God he come over for over an hour I searched for ways to turn the voice control off and because I didn't turn it on I had know idea it was turned on my and grand kid

0

annearie
1

What worked for me was my neighbor holding down the both volume control buttons for a few seconds. Every other suggestion did not work. I do not even know how it came to be on. I could turn the phone off by holding down the home button and the one on the top of phone, but when turning it back on voice control was still there. I could not get into the phone at all, the screen lock comes on automatically and no amount of any sort of attempt to open it in any manner worked. I owe my neighbor a beer!!

0

Shakira
1

I will like to know how to take off vocie control out of my phone can somebody please help me

Have you tried the suggestion from the top 2 answers?

Gary,