A 10.1 inch Samsung tablet computer with a 1.4 GHz processor, 1280x800 pixel LCD, and 149 ppi multi-touch display. Released August 2012, repair of this device is straightforward.

Why can't I connect to a wifi network?

my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet suddenly stopped connecting to my wifi modem. I get momentarily connected with an excellent signal, but the tablet keeps trying to reconnect and doesn't stay on.

Samsung service says that they can fix it remotely, for $100. for a month of coverage.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

It sounds like the 'Samsung Support' that you spoke with may not actually be from Samsung, if they are going to charge you $100 a month to keep your WiFi working. I would recommend getting in contact directly with Samsung here.

It may be possible that it is software issue. Have you tried doing a factory reset? If that doesn't solve it, it may be a hardware issue.

Ray will be eternally grateful.