Water damage. Battery drains quickly and slow to charge. What to do?
My phone got some water in it. Operationally, it works fine however sometimes the volume button doesn't work, it won't stay turned off, and it overheats. Mainly the battery is draining 1% every 2 minutes.
I took it to the Apple Genius Bar and was told chemically the battery tested out fine and that the water damage to the dock may be tripping out the battery (that sounds funny)
My question, should I replace the battery or the dock? Similar questions on here showed mixed responses and outcomes.
Would appreciate some advice. Thanks!
Is this a good question?