CDMA version of the fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. 16 or 32 GB / Model A1349 / CDMA compatibility.

Broke Connector Cable While Repairing Home Button Flex Cable

While i was repairing my home button on my iPhone 4 (Verizon) i accidentally snapped off the connector piece that holds down the home ribbon cable. so now my home button is not working :\ what part do i need to buy in order to fix this? Buying a new home button with flex cable wouldnt seem like it would fix the problem since the piece i broke is not the home button flex cable itself, but the piece that the cable connects to where you snap it down to secure(very small piece) can anyone let me know what the best route to fix my problem? THANK YOU!!!

You need the charging port flex cable. Its the only way to fix your problem. Its a fairly easy fix and fairly cheap to get.

Are you sure? because i took the charging port flex cable out, and the piece i am talking about is not connected to the charging port flex cable...it was soldered to something else not the charging port :\

Alissa is correct. You need the charging port assembly with flex cable for iPhone 4 CDMA (verizon, sprint). Remove the part you damaged and see if it all connects up to the charging port assembly with flex cable.

Hope this iPhone 4 charging port flex cable can help you.

iMan will be eternally grateful.