Model A1288 / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity

when I plug in my headphones I can't hear any sound!

there is no sound coming from the headphones. i tried different headphones and it still does not work!

There must be some problem with your headphones or there will dust in headphone socket rub it with precise object then clean it with cloth.

its probaby the type of earphones or headphones your using. the same problem happened to me but then i tried with some other earphones and then headphones and i was able to hear. Its the type of gear (headphones or earphones) you are using.

The problem is your headphones. When you used different headphones than make sure its plugged in right and make sure your volume is up. It could also be your computer.

Nothing is working for me. I have tried everything. And I just got my new IPad Pro for Christmas.

youre all &&^&^$^ stupid telling me to &&^&^$^ buy a new headset, money dont grow on &&^&^$^ trees u dumbass hoes

johnshabin will be eternally grateful.