GE Profile 2006, JE1590BH... Dias has the right diagram... note the bulb assembly in the upper right front corner. Yes, I said assembly, it is not just a bulb, it is a special assembly from GE ...will cost$15 to $25. Depending on how yours is installed you will have to do the following (yes it is a PITA but I think it makes you properly disconnect the unit from the wall FIRST or risk shorting the control panel or GE has a bunch of lazy design engineers)
1) you must be able to access the unit 's outer cover... remove your mountings.
2) remove the screws on the sides and back that hold the outer cover in place. The outer cover is three sided - left, right and top - in one piece. My unit had three screws with security heads... t10 stars with a dimple in the middle... either you have the right screw driver head or you need to cut slots (with a dremel) into the screws and use a slotted screw driver(worked for me).
3) Slide the panel toward the back about 6 inches ...my panel came off with some difficulty... it is tightly held in place in the top front edge with a recessed, seamless channel and one side was still wedged at the bottom in a special surface mounting (I did not want to flip the unit over to get this off).
4) the light bulb is inverted into a housing... you will only see the bottom of the socket assembly right in front, right side, on top...held by one screw....with a special plug connector.
5) replace the light assembly
6)reverse the steps and "ta-da" there is light.
this took 1 1/2 hour to do a 1 minute job In part because I had not done it before and was being very deliberate ... but I am sure it would take at least 45 mintues minimum.... thanks GE!