battery doesn't last after pop spill
long story short, my Mac got a ill Pepsi spilled on it a month ago. when it happened, the ac adapter light would be dim when you plugged it into the Mac but the Mac was dead. it made a small fan sound when you pressed the power button but nothing. it would come on only after you opened it up and unplugged the battery and plugged it back in. I did that a few times after the spill. it has seemed to have gotten over that but now the battery can't seem to last a day without dying and gives you the beeping on boot up when you plug it in and power it on. I did the best I could to get the pop out after the spill, it didn't get much inside that I could tell. I don't know if the battery is shot or something else. it runs fine as long as it gets charged more than it use to be. what could be wrong? I need my Mac and can't afford a new one. thanks all.
Is this a good question?