Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

fell to the sea

I need take my photos!How can i do?Sorry for my bad english and thank you for your time...

Spyros, if I understand you correctly, your photos are on your iPhone, but the phone is water damaged. If you have done a recent backup, your photos will be on the computer with which you backed up your phone. There is no easy way to get any information off a dead iPhone. It stores all the information inside a chip. I would suggest that you try to get your phone fixed, at least to a point where you can backup your information. First thing I would do, is to disassemble it. Use this guide. Once that is done, clean every part with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol. Use this guide to clean your phone. it was written for a 3G but still applies to your phone as well. Once it is properly cleaned, replace the battery and reassemble. Then re-evaluate for any further damage. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone Image

Guide

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 saatler

Here's the guide on handling water damage: Electronics Water Damage

I will buy the isopropyl alcochol and i will try it!

Thank u so much...

Spyros will be eternally grateful.