Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

My iPhone has just completely broken

basically, i looked at my iphone, and it was turned off. I tried to turn it on, and nothing happened. I tried the home button and the ON button, but still nothing. I have charged it and it is still broken. Its unfair to say : yeah thats broken man.. cause thats not fair i payed for this iphone and i expect it to be fixed please x

so in a nut shell, my i phone will not turn on, the screen is completely blank and nothing is happening. how can i get it to work, or where can i go to get it fixed etc. Thank You.

we agree with your expectation, however your expectation should be directed toward the seller of the phone and not the people that are trying to help you. :-) Nobody here has ever given the answer that it is to bad it's broken. We do take assisting others serious and try to be nice and kind to each other.

You said you paid for it and expect it to be fixed, did you pay someone to repair it or did it arrive dead? Do you have the option of returning it? That'd be the best way to go.

Otherwise, leave the charger in for a couple hours, preferably plugged into a certified Apple wall charger. If that doesn't revive it, and you're comfortable taking things apart I'd recommend you check the water damage indicator. If you need help with that then let me know.

Rupunzel Plait will be eternally grateful.